Z-PAC AGM 2018
Minutes of Meeting held at Z-PAC Theatre
On Wednesday 7th March 2018 at 7.00pm
- President’s opened the meeting at 7.25 pm and welcomed all members attending.
- Apologies noted as per the attendance book.
- Attendees noted as per the attendance book.
- Presentation of annual reports as per the PowerPoint displayed during the meeting and subsequently posted on the ZPAC website (which are noted as an attachment to these minutes). The power point was referred to in the following reports: –
- President’s report as per the PowerPoint
- Secretary’s report as per the PowerPoint
Secretary advised that notwithstanding some of the management committee positions were opposed the committee desired an additional director appointed who would have his vote count by agreement of the committee. The Secretary moved and the President seconded that Graeme Roberts be appointed as voting directors of the Z-Pac Management committee in 2017-18.
- Motion was passed unanimously by all members at the AGM including the elected directors on the Management Committee.
- Treasure’s report including receiving of Auditors Report which it was noted was unqualified as per the PowerPoint.
- Promotion Coordinator’s report as per the PowerPoint
- Artistic Director’s report as per the PowerPoint
- Technical Director’s report as per the PowerPoint
- Support coordinators reports
- Front of house Coordinator’s report as per the PowerPoint
- Facilities Coordinator’s Report as per the PowerPoint
- Costume Coordinator’s Report as per the PowerPoint
Liane Mills and Steve Dixon moved that Robert Garland be nominated as a Life Members of ZPAC. Seconded unanimously by acclaim by the members attending at the AGM and carried unanimously. Robert presented an impromptu acceptance speech.
Election of 2018–19 Management Committee
Mayor George Seymour was the Returning officer for the election and advised the election was held pursuant to the Constitution and confirmed the 2018 Management committee was elected as follows: –
- President – Liane Mills
- Vice President – Derek Barrington
- Secretary – Steve Dixon
- Treasurer – Deborah Hunter
- Promotions Co-Ordinator – Joanne Spencer
- Artistic Director – Louise Fantinel
- Technical Director – Jeff Sweeney
As per the Secretaries report Graeme Roberts was appointed to the management committee as a voting member.
Appointment of Auditor
Treasurer Deborah Hunter nominated Drew Stephenson, accountants as Auditors noting they had done a great job in 2016/17.
Seconded by Liane Mills. Carried unanimously.
New President’s address
Liane Mills provided a short summary of the activities planned for 2018-19 which were also detailed in the PowerPoint presentation to members.
- Meeting closed at 9.23 pm with drinks and fellowship following.