- This event has passed.
Z-PAC X-Mas Party
December 5, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 11:00 pm
There is no charge for current financial members of Z-PAC, but we would like to ask members to also book if they are planning to attend to help us determine numbers for catering purposes.
Z-PAC AWARDS 2019
Please note, these categories are for you to interpret. Many can be applied to any aspect of volunteering for the theatre and I encourage nominations for all volunteers, not just the actors.
When you nominate someone, can you please write a few lines explaining the context or situation behind the nomination. I will read this out at the party for the enjoyment (and understanding) of all present. Where multiple people have been nominated for the same award, a fair process will be determined for selection of the recipient.
- Awards: best onstage romance / bromance / fomance.
- Best / worst onstage laugh.
- Best death
- The ‘Full Monty’ award for getting your gear off
- The ninja award for the quietest backstage/crew/tech/FoH person
- The ‘always there when you need them’ award
- Loudest actor/actress
- The most unexpected applause/laugh award
- The funniest person to work with award
- The backstage/tech/crew/FoH house person who doesn’t go on stage but probably should
- The best meltdown moment on or off stage
- The “has anyone seen my…..” award
- The Zen award – for the person who is the most consistently calm under pressure
- The hero award for the person who saved the day
- The ‘Thank God You’re Here’ award
- The best action star
- The ‘Bob The Builder’ award for an exceptional set builder/designer
- The person most likely to do anything award
- Best backstage/dressing room buddy award
- The most ‘out of your comfort zone’ award
Nominations to be forwarded to Katie by Friday 29th November via messenger, text, phone – 0402 117 479 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org