Z-PAC Theatre is very pleased to provide Drama classes for all interested people 6 years and over. We are offering 4 different age groups: 6-9 years, 10-12 years, 13-17 years, 18+ years.
Drama classes began in 2019 – running school terms, with a performance at the end of the year – under the instruction of Tim Holstein.
Z-PAC Theatre is a finalist in the 2019 Fraser Coast Business & Tourism Awards, under the Not-for-Profits and Charities Category.
A few words from the President:
- Our Director’s Night was amazing! There were 12 show Proposals! It was a very difficult decision as they were all excellent presentations, from talented Directors, however the committee under the guidance of our Artistic Director, Theresa Saunders have selected the show listed below. We are still finalizing things, but you can read a brief summary in this newsletter. More info will follow.
- October 3rd 10am Only $5 Culture Caf at the HB Community Centre next month Featuring MOROCCO! Come along and enjoy a great morning of fun and friendship, learn a bit about a different culture and taste great food.
- Friday Oct 15, Dracula hits the stage at Z-PAC Theatre for three weeks. It’s a while since we have performed a “scary” show and we hope you will enjoy it! Special Halloween performance too, on October 31st. Last week for early bird discount tickets. Book now! or Friday mornings at the theatre.
- Sunday November 3 10am Auditions for Shakespeare In… and Out of Love. Contact me for more details. Brief outline below.
- November 9 Fabulous Singing Teacher, Gunilla Myren will be holding a concert at Z-PAC on November 9 at 2pm. Everyone is welcome to come along to enjoy some wonderful music. A small entry fee will be charged.
- November 16-17 Z-PAC ON SHOW – Come along and enjoy watching our talented Z-PAC Drama Students perform in their own showcase. Tickets $15 Adults/Concession and $10 Children 8-17. Tickets available at the door.
- Thursday December 5th 6pm Z-PAC CHRISTMAS PARTY at Z-PAC Theatre. Free for members. More on this closer to the date.