Z-PAC Theatre is available for both day and evening events, including business seminars, workshops and theatre productions.
We are happy to discuss both one-off and more regular bookings. The theatre gets booked out quite quickly, so please check our calendar for availability.
For more information, please contact Katie O’Neill, Z-PAC President, on 0402 117 479 or send us a message.
- 128 Seats
- Raked Auditorium Seating
- Air conditioned
- Kitchen facilities with fridge and microwave
- Licenced Bar
- Ladies and gents toilets.
- Wheel chair accessible toilets just outside the venue.
Theatre Sound and Lighting Equipment – for specifications, please contact us.
Please Note: All persons/organisations hiring the venue MUST provide Z-PAC Theatre with a copy of their up-to-date Public Liability Insurance to the value of at least 20 Million Dollars.
If you wish to hire the premises, we require a Certificate of Currency showing the following:
- Minimum of $20,000,000 liability
- The name of the entity hiring the theatre
- Zephyr Street Performing Arts noted as interested party as landlord.
- Occupation clearly defined to include cover for performance related activities if they are using your venue to run events such as plays and shows
Please contact us for more information.