Z-PAC Theatre is available for both day and evening events, including business seminars, workshops and theatre productions.
We are happy to discuss both one-off and more regular bookings. The theatre gets booked out quite quickly, so please check our calendar for availability.
For more information, please contact David Coleman on 0408 074768 or send us a message.
- 128 Seats
- Raked Auditorium Seating
- Air conditioned
- Kitchen facilities with fridge and microwave
- Licenced Bar
- Ladies and gents toilets.
- Wheel chair accessible toilets just outside the venue.
- You can provide your own catering or we can arrange catering.
Theatre Sound and Lighting Equipment – for specifications, please contact us.
Please Note: All persons/organisations hiring the venue MUST provide Z-PAC Theatre with a copy of their up-to-date Public Liability Insurance to the value of at least 10 Million Dollars.
If you wish to hire the premises, we require a Certificate of Currency showing the following:
- Minimum of $20,000,000 liability
- The name of the entity hiring the theatre
- Zephyr Street Performing Arts noted as interested party as landlord.
- Occupation clearly defined to include cover for performance related activities if they are using your venue to run events such as plays and shows
Please contact us for more information.