Upcoming Auditions – 2020 Season
Please check the individual audition event pages for further details, audition packs, cast lists, etc. Rehearsal times are provided as a general summary, and generally don’t include extra rehearsals during opening week of the show – specific dates and times are available on the Z-PAC Calendar.
Directed by Jonathan Sharp
8 Performance Dates: TBA
- Tuesday, Thursday – 6:00pm to 9:00pm
- Saturday – 10:00am to 5:00pm
Colin Mudford is on a quest. His brother Luke has cancer and the doctors in Australia don’t seem to be able to cure him. Sent to London to stay with relatives, Aunty Iris, Uncle Bob and his awkward cousin Alistair. Colin is desperate to do something to help Luke. He wants to find the best doctor in the world. And where better to start than by going to the top? Colin is determined to ask the Queen for her help. Along the way he befriends Ted Caldico and through this unlikely friendship comes to realise that his true place is at home with his family.
This moving story illuminates deeply serious issues about illness and loss counterposed with bright moments of humour. Charming, heartwarming and quirky characters make for a larger than life production.
- Colin – (male or female) Age 15 – 25.
- Luke / Alistair – (male or female) Age 12 – 20 .
- Mum / Auntie Iris – (female) Age 30 – 55.
- Uncle Bob – (male) Age 30 – 55.
- Ted – (male) Age 25 – 45.
- Dad / Griff – (male) Age 25 – 45.
- 2 – 4 Ensemble Members – All ages. (filling multiple roles, doctors, nurses, pilot, police etc.)
See audition pack for details.
Directed by Tim Holstein
10 Performance Dates: TBA
- Monday, Friday – 7:00pm to 9:30pm
Directed by Jonathan Dunn
9 Performance Dates: TBA
- Tuesday 4:00pm – 8:00pm
- Saturday 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Directed by Jeff Sweeney
Auditions: July 12 @ 10:30 am
9 Performance Dates:
- Charity Premier: December 2 – 7:30pm
- December 4, 5, 11, 18 – 7:30pm
- December 6, 12, 13, 19 – 2:00pm
- Sunday 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- Wednesday 6:30pm – 8:30pm
If you are interested in auditioning for one of these productions, please have a look at the individual audition event for further details (roles, audition pieces, etc).
When auditioning for a production, please check the calendar to ensure you are available, not only for the show dates, but also for the rehearsal dates.
By auditioning you are agreeing:
- That you have read the Rehearsal Schedule and you have no current commitments which would cause you to miss rehearsals and are able to attend ALL performances
- Anyone under the age of 16 has their Parent/guardian permission to be fully involved in the production
- If successful you will give full attention to the production and will accept the directions of the Direction team.
- You are, or agree to becoming, a financial member of Z PAC Theatre
- For productions with children in the cast, all cast members will be required to submit an application for a Blue Card (Note: There is no charge for this application)
Auditions for the following productions have been held and the productions have now been cast. Thank you very much to everyone who auditioned for these shows. It was a very difficult decision to choose who to cast. If you did not get a role, you are encouraged to get involved in shows in other ways – helping backstage, helping with props, costumes, front of house etc. Everyone is welcome!
Please Contact Us if you’re interested in one of these roles.
|2020||Shakespeare In Love... and Out!||William Shakespeare; selected by Marjolijn Dudgeon||Marjolijn Dudgeon||November 3, 2019 @ 10:00 am||February 14th-22nd|
|2019||Last of the Summer Wine||Roy Clarke||Roger Jennings||August 3, 2019 @ 2:00 pm||November 29th - December 15th|
|2019||Dracula||William McNulty||Katanee Draheim||June 30, 2019 @ 10:00 am||October 11th - 31st (Halloween Performance)|
|2019||Z-PAC On The Move: Snapshots From Home||Margery Forde||Jonathan Dunn||May 9, 2019 @ 4:00 pm|
|2019||Miss Bilby and the Moss-Covered Cleric||Linda Aronson||Graeme Roberts||April 27, 2019 @ 9:30 am||August 16th -August 25th|
|2019||Bombshells||Joanna Murray-Smith||Theresa Saunders||February 10, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm||May 31st - June 16th|
|2018||Babes In The Woods||The Creative||Graeme Roberts||August 31, 2018 @ 6:00 pm|
September 1, 2018 @ 9:00 am
|December 7th-16th |
|2018||Wolf Lullaby||Hilari Bell||Jonathan Dunn||August 12, 2018 @ 1:00 pm||October 26th-November 11th |
|2018||It's Only a Play||Terrence McNally||Mark Thomson |
|April 14, 2018 @ 10:00 am||July 27th-August 11th |
|2018||The Game's Afoot (or Holmes for the Holidays)||Ken Ludwig||Liane Mills||March 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am||September 7th-22nd |
|2018||Driving Miss Daisy||Pulitzer Prize winner Alfred Uhry||Graeme Roberts||Early 2018||May 11th-27th (8 shows)|
|2018||Duets||Laurence Olivier Award winning author Peter Quilter||Liane Mills,|
Katanee Lillette Draheim
|January 28, 2018 @ 9:00 am||7:30pm June 22nd, 23rd, 29th, 30th|
2:00pm June 23rd, 24th, 30th, July 1st
(Note Saturdays we are running both Matinee AND Evening shows)
|2018||Godspell||Composed by Stephen Schwartz; Spoken parts by John-Michael Tebelak||Cherie Treloar |
|November 25th 2017 |
|March 16th-25th |
|2017||Cinderella - The Pantomime||Graeme Roberts|
|2017||Sex Please, We're Sixty||Liane Mills|
|2017||Under Milk Wood||Jonathan Dunn|
|2017||I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change|
|2017||Travelling North||Judith La Forest|
|2016||1001 Arabian Nights (and a Matinee)||Graeme Roberts|
|2016||Wireless Wit - Musical Theatre|
|2016||And Then There Were None||Agatha Christie||Liane Mills|
|2016||Pizzazz||Hugh Leonard||Jeff Sweeney|