Our inaugural production for this new program will be a wonderful Australian play, called “Snapshots From Home“ written by Margery Forde, and will be directed by one of our most experienced directors, Jonathan Dunn.
Based on the wartime memories of twenty-four men and women from Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, Snapshots From Home shares the stories of ordinary people living through extraordinary times. An honest, heartbreaking, and hilariously funny glimpse at the realities of life on the home front during World War Two.
Commissioned to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the end of WWII in the Pacific, the play combines a series of ‘snapshots’, linked together by visual images, radio broadcasts, dance, music and song. It’s going to be a wonderful show and we are so excited to be able to reach the people who enjoy live theatre, but are unable to come into Z-PAC.
Session TimesClick on the date to place a booking for this performance.
- August 2, 2019 @ 10:30 am – Seniors Expo, Hervey Bay
- August 8, 2019 @ 10:30 am – Torbay Retirement Village
- August 20, 2019 @ 10:30 am – Church of Christ Care Fairhaven
- August 21, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – Seniors Week
- September 4, 2019 @ 10:30 am – TriCare Point Vernon
- September 19, 2019 @ 10:00 am – HomeSchool Group
- September 23, 2019 @ 9:30 am – Blue Care Masters Lodge
- September 29, 2019 @ 3:30 pm – Fraser Shores 2
- November 11, 2019 @ 4:30 pm – Hervey Bay RSL for Remembrance Day
- [10 am, TBA Feb 2020] – Focus on Friendship, Urangan Community Centre